- Physical and chemical properties
- Commodity name: MJ-D230
- CAS NO.: 9046-10-0
- Product name from market of other manufactures: Jeffamine D-230
Product name from market of other manufactures:Jeffamine D-230
Physical and chemical properties:
Appearance (25℃): Colorless to Slight yellow liquid
Total amine value (mgKOH/g):453.0-487.0
Primary amine(%): ≥98.0
Color, Pt-Co: ≤25
Water, %: ≤0.25
- As epoxy curing agent, reacts with hydroxyl acid to form thermoplastic agent;
- Quickly reacts with isocyanate, after salt forming it can be used as surfactant
- used in jewelry glue, crystal glue, arc glue, dropping glue, epoxy glue
The shelf life is one year under the recommended storage and usual temperature conditions.
Storage and transportation requirements:
Store and transport the product in accordance with non-hazardous and class 8 hazardous chemicals. It is recommended to store the product in the original securely sealed container and in dry, cool and well-ventilated place. If the container is opened, please seal it with N2 and use up the product as soon as possible.
Shanghai Mingjie Chem-Technologies Co., Ltd.