- Physical and chemical properties
- Commodity name: MJ-A239
- Commodity ID: 12
Structure: Modified phenol polyoxyethylene propoxylate
Physical and chemical properties:
Appearance (25℃):Light yellow clear liquid
Cloud point (1% Aq. sol., ℃): 23℃-29℃
pH (1%, Aq. sol, 20℃): 5.0-7.0
Water content(%): ≤1.0
1. Excellent degreasing performance
2. Excellent wetting ability;
3. Good resistance to hard water performance;
4. Good compatibility with other surfactants (non-ionic, anionic, cation), especially with NP-9;
5. Can be used in acid detergent, neutral detergent and alkaline degreaser;
1. Combination of cleaning and low foam performance;
2. High efficiency, 1.0-3.0g/L in bath
3. Suitable for a variety of substrate cleaning, like cold-rolled sheet, aluminum alloy, galvanized sheet, plastic and other substrates
4. Easy to rinse, no side effects on conversion coating section such as phosphating, silane, vitrified, etc.
5. Easy to biodegrade, friendly to environment
6. Low odor, friendly to people
The shelf life is 2 years under room temperature with sealed package.
Storage and transportation requirements:
This product is not classified as hazardous. It should be stored in a cool, ventilated and dry place sealed indoors. The container should be sealed after each use.
For detailed Information, please refer to the Mingjie website:https://www.mingjiechem.cn/ or contact with 0086-15317585141/ email@example.com
Shanghai Mingjie Chem-Technologies Co., Ltd.