- Physical and chemical properties
- Commodity name: MJ-S4514
- Commodity ID: 51
Structure: Fatty alcohol polyoxyethylene ether
Physical and chemical properties:
Appearance (25℃): Colorless to light yellow transparent liquid
Cloud point (1% Aq. sol., ℃): 60-70℃
pH (1%, Aq. sol, 20℃): 6.0-7.5
1. Environmental-friendly surfactant, with high content around 90%.
2. Similar cleaning ability with NP(Nonylphenol polyoxyethylene ether surfactant).
3. Emulsifying property is better than NP.
4. Also above 4℃, MJ-S4514 has liquidity, so it is more easy to operate.
5. Can be used in neutral cleaners and alkaline degreaser.
6. Environmental-friendly non-ionic surfactant without APEO, phosphorus or ammonia nitrogen;
7. Excellent wetting ability;
8. Good resistance to hard water performance;
9. Good compatibility with other surfactants (non-ionic, anionic, cation);
1. Suitable for 0-70°C dipping or ultrasonic system
2. High efficiency, 1.5-2.5g/L in bath
3. Suitable for a variety of substrate cleaning, like cold-rolled sheet, aluminum alloy, galvanized sheet, plastic and other substrates
4. Easy to rinse, no side effects on conversion coating section such as phosphating, silane, vitrified, etc.
5. Easy to biodegrade, friendly to environment
6. Low odor, friendly to people
The shelf life is 2 years under room temperature with sealed package.
Storage and transportation requirements:
This product is not classified as hazardous. It should be stored in a cool, ventilated and dry place sealed indoors. The container should be sealed after each use.
For detailed Information, please refer to the Mingjie website:https://www.mingjiechem.cn/ or contact with 0086-15317585141/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Shanghai Mingjie Chem-Technologies Co., Ltd.